Enrica Mura is a Senior Accountant. She joined the IMC in 2015.
She has built up her professional experience working for international groups such as the Japanese Multinational Bridgestone Corporation, Japan and other major public and private companies, which operate locally.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Financial Accounting and Reporting Functions of the IMC
- Assisting the Managing Director in the full spectrum of his responsibilities.
- Managing all sales invoices and credit checks.
- Supporting the Managing Director in the evaluation of suppliers and issuing of purchase orders.
- Allocating invoices to the correct cost center
- Settling payments and expenses for suppliers
- Preparing cash and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for managing the financial report for each research project.
- Providing budgeting, consolidation, and assisting in forecasting and budget preparation in all areas of IMC research activities and annual budgeting.
- Preparatory analyses for statutory balance sheet closings.
2003 Degree in Economics – University of Cagliari
2004 -2005 International Master in Science of Organization – AILUN
From 2015 Senior Accountant at Foundation IMC International Marine Centre.
2012-2014 Credit Controller at Gelpa S.p.A.
2011 Accounts Receivables Specialist at Fradelloni Raffaele e Figli S.p.A.
2008-2010 Accounts Payable Specialist at Bridgestone Methalpha Italia S.p.A.
2006-2007 General Ledger Accountant at Combrico Scarl CFadda Group.
2005-2006 Accounts Payable Specialist at Bridgestone Methalpha Italia S.P.A.
Fields of Interest