The IMC Foundation – International Marine Center is among the organizers of the World Oceans Day to be held next June 8 at Torregrande tower.
The day will be divided into moments for local schools and moments open to the public:
- During the morning the local school children will perform scientific-artistic workshops and will clean the Torregrande beach. At 11 am the Blue Flag will also be hoisted on the Torregrande tower;
- In the afternoon, the cycle ride that will start at the Spazio Giovani “F. Busonera” in Oristano will end with the cleaning of the Torregrande pinewood;
- From 6 pm, there will be a public meeting with representatives of the Municipality of Oristano, IMC International Marine Center and energetica – Association of Social
- Promotion within the frame of Torregrande tower, which will reopen for the occasion;
- The day will end with the reading of texts on the theme “sea” by Leggendo Ancora Insieme.
The intervention of the IMC, thanks to the participation of the Director of the Center Paolo Mossone and the researcher Ivan Guala, will focus on the conclusive results of the European POSBEMED project
You’re all invited!!